Bright Futures Enterprising Skills programme
Bright Futures: 30 - 31st January 2013
To be held @ Westminster University
Open for last minute students!!
The 2-day programme is designed to help you develop your enterprising skills. It features entrepreneurs, inspiring speakers, games and simulations. Network with from all courses and backgrounds with a passion for enterprise, and develop your personal network and skills. The course runs all day, with food provided.
Why should I Apply
• If you applied for Bright Ideas then you will most certainly gain from the Bright Futures experience – build your idea, get feedback, find support.
• start communicating more effectively
• build your networking skills to help you find jobs and support for your ideas
• meet like-minded students and entrepreneurs to inspire you
• add more to your CV and build your career
• Have fun while developing your employability, skills and developing your enterprising spirit.
Students from any course, background and level can attend.
2. Download and complete the short and easy application form located directly underneath the banner to the right of the Bright Futures web-page.
3. Post along with your application form a deposit cheque to the value of £50 made payable to ‘Kingston University’ at the following address: Ranes Formosa WestFocus Entrepreneurship, Kingston University, 53 – 57 High Street, Surrey, KT1 1LQ
Fill out and email with your application a debit/credit card form to email@example.com
(the card form is also downloadable from the Bright Futures webpage underneath the application form).
Please note that this is a FREE event for students from WestFocus Universities, Guests outside of the WestFFocus universities who attend must pay a refunable deposit fee of £50
The deposit will not be banked/does not leave your account. However it must be produced as an assurance of your attendance.
Please ensure you always send your deposit and application form together.
Closing date: 15th January 2013
Got a question? call me on 0208 417 3188 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This event has already occurred.